January-Last Month in Photos!

Tuesday, February 04, 2014

January was a great month...running, biking, yoga, a race, crossfit, cooking and lots of football! Surprisingly, it went by slow and I love that. So, here is a photo recap of January(or should I say Juan-uary-I love the Bachelor). This is also fun because I added some of my favorite photos from my personal Instagram account as well. Hopefully this will show you that my life isn't always about working out, I like to have fun outside the gym too! I got the idea for this post from my friend and fellow blogger Theresa. Be sure to check out her photo recap on From Foothills to Fog.

~January 2014~















I took steps towards some big goals for 2014 this month.  The thing I'm most excited about is that I'm studying to become a Certified Personal Trainer! In 9 short weeks I will be official and ready to really kick your ass! Cheers to February...what wonderful things will this month bring!?
XO,
Kristin

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Thanks for the shout out friend!! Love that last pic of us from Friday! Excited for all the big things you're working on!! As you would say: "Get It Girl!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I love that pic too. Thanks for the constant support and inspiration:) XO

      Delete