So, what's new with me!?

Monday, July 21, 2014

Well Hello! 
It has been an interesting 3 months to say the least.  It's incredible to way life ebbs and flows-one minute everything is great and the next it feels like life is against you.  Since April I haven't felt like myself at all!  But I can feel the tides turning-something in the Universe has made a shift and my energy and motivation are slowly coming back to me.  I just looked up my horoscope and it's strangely spot on! 

Your personal energy level may slide a little in periods here and there in the summer, but you've got enough going so that friends can carry you during those low points. 

The good news is that you actually gain a burst of energy with the advent of fall. Jupiter will also be in Leo from July 16 onward, giving your stamina a boost. 


So, what's new with me!?  A LOT! 
I'm riding in the Waves to Wine bike race in September.  It's a 2 day bike ride totaling 120 miles that benefits the MS Society.  I've been slacking on my training(aka I haven't been, lol) but I started today! I struggled on my short 20 mile ride-my heart rate was through the roof! But I just kept reminding myself that I have to start somewhere and that my conditioning will come back.  Consistency is key to any workout or training regiment.  I will slowly add mileage each week until September.  I'm starting to plan my fundraising events and I'm super excited.  I love throwing parties, especially when it's for a good cause.  I'll be holding a cocktail party and silent auction in August and you all better come! Raising money for MS (or any worthy cause) makes me feel good. Giving back to others is one of the best things you can do to feed your soul:) 

I recently became a Certified Personal Trainer, booyah! Helping others reach their fitness goals is another thing that makes me feel happy and fulfilled.  I recently teamed up with a new Fitness App called FYTNS.  If you live in San Francisco and want to train with me or a bunch of other awesome athletes check it out! 

I can feel the energy shifting and I'm so excited for the second half of the year.  If you have been in a similar funk, just remember to stay true to yourself and do things that make you happy.  Life is too short to do anything that doesn't bring you joy. Remember, the valleys of life help make the mountain peaks feel even higher than they already are!

If you'd like to contribute to my fundraising efforts I would REALLY appreciate it!  Just CLICK HERE.  


Let's make the rest of 2014 the best year yet! 




You Might Also Like

0 comments