2014:Photo Highlights (What a F*cking Awesome Year!)

Friday, January 16, 2015

I know I'm a little late for a 2014 recap post but I've been busy(forgive me)! I am FULL steam ahead into 2015 with big dreams and objectives but I wanted to take a moment to reflect on everything that's happened in the past year. 2014 was great--it was a year of transition and pushing myself mentally, physically and spiritually!  

I don't like to live in the past but it's also good to stop and acknowledge the goals you achieved and the memories you created. I'm always pushing forward to the next thing and sometimes I forget to stop and smell the roses! Even more importantly for me this is my moment to make space for the gratitude I feel for the all people in my life! New friends, old friends and all the wonderful people I met in the past year--I so grateful for all of you! 


So, here are some photos of my favorite memories from 2014! 

I started off the year with a race-Hot Chocolate-yum!



I started doing Crossfit! I learned so much and met the most awesome people! 
Miss you Flagship Fam! 

I made my first workout video! I was applying to be Women's Health Next Fitness Star. I didn't get the gig but it was a great experience anyway! Want a good workout!? 
Check it out! 



Lights, Camera, Action! 
I was a part of my first commercial shoot! Beyond awesome experience(pinch me!)


I got to work with the amazingly talented Alex Farnum on a CrossFit shoot! This was a dream come true for me! It was all about being raw and powerful-beastmode! 




A million double unders are hard to do under pressure! 
My first Flabongo....as you can see I struggled LOL 

I started playing softball again!! I LOVE my team and I made some AMAZING friends-miss you guys! You better win the Championship again this year! 

I got to do a super fun outdoor shoot in my City by the Bay! 
Then I FEASTED on Sweet Maple-YUM! 
Photo By: Dan Goodman

Get in my BELLY!

I went to my favorite city-VEGAS with my fav person LC! 

I organized my 2nd Fundraiser! This year it benefited the MS Society. 
Many Thanks to all my friends for making it a success! 

Raffle Time! 


Decided to shave my head! (Why Not)

Had the best time EVER in Palm Springs for my besties Bachelorette! This is the only picture I could post--we had a good time(XXX)! 

I decided to start a new chapter in my career and chase my dreams! Thanks for everything Winston! Miss you Ryan! 
From Fashion to Fitness--
I became a Certified Personal Trainer and joined the FYTNS fam! 
Amazing company--check it out

I went to Venice and saw the infamous Muscle Beach! 


I was the Maid of Honor in my Best Friend's wedding! What a perfect day:) 


I became a BeachBody Coach! 
The Universe heard my dreams of wanting to help others with their physical and spiritual health and brought me this opportunity. I now have the "job" of my dreams bringing others health, happiness and financial freedom:) 


I got my first tattoo!! Namaste bitches! 

I went surfing for the first time with this hottie! 

And now I'm starting a new chapter in Austin, TX! 2015 is going to be an awesome year with BBQ to boot! 

WOW! I am so glad I did this post--it makes me realize that anything I put my mind to is possible and how much I LOVE ALL OF YOU! I can't wait to see what amazing adventures I get into this year....

What's your favorite memory or accomplishment from 2014?  

Happy New Year! 
Love, 


You Might Also Like

0 comments