Abs Are Made in the Kitchen!

Wednesday, September 04, 2013

It's food prep night! After the long weekend and one too many indulgences I swear my body hates me! My stomach hurts and I am retaining water like I'm preggers, ugh-  But there is only one thing to do...get right back on track and leave nothing to chance.  The only way to truly control every calorie and maco nutrient is to make your own meals! I love getting in the kitchen and whipping up some delicious meals.  Ok, maybe I'm not America's Next Top Chef but I have fun doing it! Abs are truly made in the kitchen, so get cookin'! By the way...I don't have a dishwasher and I wanted to be real about the bomb that happens in my kitchen! These are the nights I wish I had a magic wand to clean those dishes...a girl can dream!


You Might Also Like

0 comments