Persistence!

Friday, October 04, 2013

The alarm clock went off for the fifth time this week. Time to get up and head to the gym to get in one last workout before the weekend. I STRONGLY considered staying in bed, especially after my horrible nights sleep! But I thought about how disappointed I would be in myself if I didn't go. And of course I ended up having a killer work out and will feel 100%less guilty when I indulge this weekend on some vino!

The only reason I have reached my fitness goals is because I have been persistent. Day in and day out the vast majority of the time I have made it to the gym for my workouts and ate clean. There really is no magic diet or perfect fat blasting work out, it's more about the consistency. So get up, put those shoes on and make it happen!

You Might Also Like

0 comments