All About Me!

Thursday, May 22, 2014

Helloooooo! I know it's been quite some time since my last post-I'm SO sorry! My life got a little crazy and I just couldn't find the time or energy to write.  I will be sharing more about that soon but in the meantime I thought I'd warm back up with a little Q&A about me! My dear friend and fellow blogger Theresa inspired me to do this when she tagged me in her post called Eleven Questions.  I know this isn't exactly "fitness" related but hopefully you enjoy anyway! 

1. What was your favorite cartoon growing up? My favorite cartoon growing up was Tale Spin and Duck Tales! I have such fond memories of jumping out of bed on Saturday morning and running downstairs to watch cartoons.  It was such a treat...no school...PJ's and a big bowl of cereal.  I want to be a kid again! 

2. If you could live anywhere in the world for just one year, where would you choose?I would live in Thailand, hands down.  I have never been to Asia and I would love to immerse myself in a completely different culture.  It's been a lifelong dream to live abroad and study Yoga.  I would love to just check out and live a slower, more simple life off the grid(for a year anyway).  What a gift that would be to have the time to dedicate to personal growth and development! 

3. Who (or what) inspires you the most?My biggest inspirations are my parents.  This sounds cliche but the older I get the more amazing I realize they are.  It's such a wonderful shift in life when you start to see your parents as 'people'.  My Mom is one of the most positive people I know.  She always knows the right thing to say and her sense of humor and constant support I couldn't live without! My Dad is my rock.  He is so wise and never afraid to tell me what I need to hear.  It's essential to have someone in your life that can tell you how it is from time to time.  I can always trust him to steer me in the right direction.  Ok, done with the mush session! 

4. What accomplishment are you most proud of?This is a hard question! I am really proud of taking the plunge into the fitness world and striving to be a inspiration.  It was very nerve racking putting myself out there but it's been immensely rewarding!  I can't believe that my blabbing on this blog and my selfies on IG could make such a positive impact! Love you all! 

5. What advice would you give your 16-year old self?I would tell myself to slow dowwwnnn.  I didn't take advantage of being young and carefree long enough.  I should have studied abroad and enjoyed La Dolce Vita before getting bogged down with rent and "life". 

6. What super power would you most like to have?I want the ability to clone myself.  How cool would that be to be multiple places and experience a bunch of things all at once! Life if too short, I need 10 lives to do all the things I want! 

7. What is your favorite junk food item (you know, the one you definitely shouldn't eat but you just can't resist)?I love Taco Bell! I almost never eat fast food but there is nothing like a bean burrito with TONS of hot sauce....yum. 

8. What is your hidden talent?I can squawk like a peacock. I'm not even sure that counts as a "talent", haha! In high school my girlfriend and I would "call" to each other across campus...oh the things we do when we're 16, haha! 

9. What is the weirdest thing you believed as a child?I used to believe that your half birthday was your Mom's birthday.  It just so happens that is the case with my mom and I (June 20th and December 20th) and for some reason I thought it was that way for everyone!  I remember getting in arguments in school with kids about it. 

10. If you won the lottery tomorrow, what are the first three things you'd do?Quit my job-Book a trip-Go to a FANCY dinner

11. Beach or Mountains?Mountains.  I love the beach but I just don't have the same connection as I do the mountains. I grew up in the foothills, so to me mountains feel like home.  There is nothing more calming and centering to me than breathing in the crisp clean air high in Sierras.  The smells, sites and sounds make me feel so in touch with Mother Earth.  Hiking, camping...you name it, I'm there! 
Photo By Dan Goodman
I hope you all enjoyed! I'm really excited to be back and promise to bring you the best posts yet.  I'm supposed to tag eleven bloggers but I don't know ANY! I will work on that and tag them soon so you can check out some other great blogs.
XO,
Kristin 

You Might Also Like

0 comments