Free 5 Day Clean Eating Challenge!

Thursday, November 06, 2014


You looking for support to get back on track? Don't know where to start? Are you tired of feeling tired and gross? Well I'm here to help! 

The seasons are starting to change and I know it has me thinking about changes I want to make and new routines I want to implement. That includes getting my nutrition back on point! Summer had me eating BBQ and Ice cream but it's time to get back to work! Want to join me?? 

It's time for a Free 5 Day Clean Eating Challenge Group!

I have transformed myself through clean eating and working out and I want to help you find your inner rhythm and what works for your body so that you can experience a lifestyle change as well--this is NOT another crash diet.  

I remember when I first started eating clean, it was hard! I had to give up my pasta and candy habit and it took time but little by little I started feeling better! I realized that eating clean was fueling my body and my mind--I felt amazing.  Yes, it did take time for me to fully understand what eating clean was but I was determined to make a change and so can you! 

I'm excited to share with you all the things I've learned along the way.I will help you every step of the way with daily accountability, motivation and support! 

Here's what you can expect if you join-
1. Learn what it really means to Eat Clean-I break it all down!
2.  A free 5 day meal plan
3.  Grocery list
4. A private online group to check in daily, ask questions, get support and motivation.
5.  Daily tips that have worked for me
6. Support from others doing the challenge with you! 

3 Easy Ways to sign up-
1.Just get in touch with me via email-deviousfitgirl@gmail.com
2. Add me Facebook and send me a message
3.Just Comment "In" below! 

Invite friends to join!  
Why not bring a few friends along for the ride! There is nothing better than having an accountability partner. You are more likely to stick with it if you have someone by your side.


What are you waiting for? Sign up today!
We will begin the group on Tuesday, September 1st!


You Might Also Like

0 comments